Online Community Coaching Program: Cycling & Triathlon
A training program for those who want to increase fitness, maintain a safe social distance, and use current scientific evidence to fast-track fitness gains. Exercise Institute has been delivering online training programs to individuals, world-wide, for over 10 years.
The program will allow people to receive relevant feedback to their own development online, whilst also allowing individuals to work alongside others through a supportive online athlete community.
What does it involve?
- baseline tests to measure your own improvement
- fatigue testing to indicate if you are over-reaching or over-training
- training advice based on the above fitness metrics, so training is tailored to your own physiological functioning
How do we train you?
- we deliver the program through a free online account, using Training Peaks
- add you to a private online community group so that sessions can be discussed and analysed collectively
- regular private webinar’s for individual analysis and insight
What about feedback?
- feedback is encouraged through our online community group
- we aim to answer questions promptly, usually within 12 hours
- monthly webinar to review developments and training in real-time
What does it cost?
- $35 a week
- payments set to auto-renew thereafter, you can cancel at any time
How do I sign up?
- Please register for the program here
- Please register for a training account here
- Join our private online community group here
- Please contact us for further information here