Nicheliving-Vault Womens Road Cycling Program
Ladies get on-board!
This program allows for an excellent base level of fitness to be produced through the Autumn and Winter months, targeting specific events through this period and keeping you in shape for the year ahead. Expect gains!!
11 April – 4 July 2016
Midland Anzac Day Criterium, Monday 25 April
Tom Lowry Memorial, Collie, 7 May
Menzies Classic, 4-5 June
The training program aims to focus on key events through the road racing calendar in a fun and friendly atmosphere. Training will offer an excellent form of base fitness training for the major events of the second half of the year, including UCI World Masters Championships and Amy’s Gran Fondo.
The program will provide an introduction to information and practice on racing across disciplines including road racing, criterium’s and time trialing. Key events are identified above, but also minor events such as masters racing, ATTA TTs and other personal goals will be accounted for.
- Access to all HCT Group Training sessions where appropriate during the duration of the program
- Online Training Program delivered through Training Peaks. 12 week program to be uploaded at commencement of program.
- Online communication via support groups
- Support on nutrition and hydration during training and events
- Information on event preparation (if training for a specific event please include this in background information)
- Content will include sprint training, hill climbing and strength efforts, race tactics. Delivered on either the Tuesday or Wednesday Group Training session dependent on level of fitness and experience.
- Opportunity to ride and learn from Nicheliving-Vault racing riders and other elite level riders in WA
- Bike mechanical services at Vault Cycle Services 10% Discount on standard servicing
- Activate Physiotherapy 10% Discount on consultations
Group Training Sessions
*Subject to change due to weather or public holidays or events
Monday 6am Narrows Informal Group River Ride
Tuesday 6am Kings Park with Brad Hall
Wednesday 6am Kings Park with Melissa Robinson
Thursday 6am Kings Park with Mark Hedges
Friday 6am West Perth Recovery Ride
Saturday 6.30am Raffles Hills or River
6.00am Narrows Hills Loop (every fortnight)
- $450 for 12 weeks.
- Payment is required prior to commencement of program please find the link to payment here: Nicheliving Vault Road Racing Program
Individual Analysis and Customised Program
$100 per month
This feature allows for month to month tailoring of your program and weekly feedback around your adaptation and development.
Baseline VO2 Power Testing and Indoor Power Sessions (weekly)
$75 per month
This feature allows for precise measurement of your Vo2 Power at baseline then development of Vo2 related intervals that are aimed at increasing your fitness over time. Reports will demonstrate your level of adaptation (or fitness gains). This occurs in house at our training facility in West Perth
If you would like to purchase either of these additional services please contact us after purchasing the program.
For more information contact Brad Hall on email@example.com