ATTA Time Trial Program: 2 month program offering
Bringing scientific understanding of exercise and a guaranteed performance increase to Perth based cyclists.
Commencing the 21st November this time trial program aims to demonstrate a 15% improvement in peak power output across the 3 month period, or 10% across a 2month period of the Kings Park birds in the park time trial series. The program will lay a fantastic base of fitness for the remaining championship events such as the 40 and 80 km time trial championships and also for the criterium season.
The program will have the following training features:
- Baseline Vo2 max power assessment for each individual
- Tailored indoor interval training to your own Vo2 max power, held 3 times a fortnight, to coincide with the Kings Parks TT’s.
- Strength and technique training specific to Time Trial positions
- Ancillary training to further your own power output when time trialing
- Access to on road training sessions
- your own online training and data analysis diary
- Additional services are offered such as Aerodynamic testing, and biomechanical efficiency testing
The program and content is designed using our extensive history in developing athletes for this discipline as well as bringing you the latest scientific understanding’s around advancing human endurance fitness. Your ability level is not important to the success of your program, all on road and indoor sessions are completely tailored to the individual in a fun and friendly environment.
Costing $230 per month
To register for the program please follow the link here: 2 Month TT sessions starting 21st November 2016
Once payment is made you will be credited with indoor and outdoor training sessions to use as you see fit across the training week. Probably more than you might be able to do.
To register for the ATTA series please do so here, places will definitely sell out!