Women can JUST RIDE!
Women can “Just Ride” with a new introductory workshop launched from September. The workshop will include everything you need to know to get started on your bike. The workshop includes theory and practical sections and answer all those questions you are not sure who to ask!
Saturday, 17 September
12.00pm – 3.00pm
Cost $45 pp
Placed limited to 10 riders
*Other dates are scheduled for October and November tbc
- Riding and training in Kings Park
- Understanding your gears and brakes
- How to set up your Garmin and computer device and upload
- Best places to ride in Perth and groups to ride with
- Basic bike maintenance, including changing a flat and using a gas canister
- Correct and comfortable clothing for riding
- Tips on how to prevent and manage saddle sores
- Indoor training, where, how and why
- Q and A
The practical section will be held at Kings Park. The theory and indoor training section will be held at our indoor training facility in West Perth (5minutes ride from Kings Park)
What you need
- Any roadworthy bike – can be road, MTB, hybrid, BMX
- Cycling shoes – cleats are not compulsory
- Clothing – lycra not compulsory
- Any level of fitness/beginner skill level
*Riders will be provided with further information and instruction after registration and prior to the day.
Coaches and Trainers
The workshop will be delivered by Stefanie Van Amerongen (Nicheliving Vault and Midland Cycles) and Melissa Robinson (Nicheliving Vault) with help from Liv Ambassador Shannon Miraglia. This means a very good coach to rider ratio and plenty of experience, friendly advice and support.
For more information
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0403 953 162
Register at the following link. Registration will remain open until all 10 spots are filled.
JUST RIDE WORKSHOP FOR WOMEN REGISTRATION
4 years ago / Comments Off on Women can JUST RIDE!